This recipe is for when you go to the shop, feel spontaneous and buy half a butternut pumpkin but don’t know what to do with it! Well I’m here to let you know, you make SixAteTea Pumpkin muffins and here is the recipe!
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of liquid stevia
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds
Steam the butternut pumpkin until it is really soft and mash it into a paste with a fork. In another bowl whisk eggs, milk, stevia, flour, cinnamon and baking powder powder into a batter. Add in the mashed pumpkin and sunflower seeds and stir through. Scoop into muffin tin and bake for approximately 15-20mins at 180 deg fan forced.
- 1/2 cup cashew
- 1 tablespoon of shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon of coconut water or more if the paste isn’t thick enough.
- 1/4 of a lemon
Blend all ingredients in a blender until a creamy texture. Makes 6.