1 head of cauliflower
1/2 cup of mushrooms of your choice
1 red chilli
1 handful of shallots
1 handful of coriander
1 handful of parsley
1 garlic bolb
1 tablespoon of organic unsalted butter or extra virgin coconut oil
Pinch of Himalayan salt and black pepper
1. Process cauliflower in food processor until it makes a fine rice like texture.
2. Heat pan to a medium heat and melt butter or coconut oil in pan with garlic bolb.
3. Place processed cauliflower, mushrooms, chilli, onion, shallots, coriander and parsley in the pan and cook for around 2 minutes.
4. Whisk two eggs together in separate bowl and poor over the pan ingredients and stir through.
5. Cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Serve with Himalayan salf, pepper and some fresh coriander.
This little recipe can be very versatile having it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It is an amazing alternative to its starchy, gluten, sugar and glucose packed rice counterpart. Add your own vegetable favourites to the base (cauliflower, butter/coconut oil, eggs) or give it a protein punch with some organic bacon, grass fed chicken or prawns!
And as always eat in piece, being grateful of this little nutritional masterpiece that you have made with love for your body, having no guilt but pure appreciation of the miraculous functions of your own body!