2 cups teff flour.
2 cups coconut flour.
1 1/2 teaspoon salt.
1 teaspoon cinnamon.
1 handful of dill.
2 tablespoons of mixed spices.
1 1/2 cup almond milk.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Pour the milk mixture into the dry ingredients and mix together until a smooth thick paste forms.
- Place mixture into a lined bread tin and place into the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve toasted with a generous blob of full-fat butter or coconut yoghurt and a sprinkle of cacao.